29/08/2012

Gothic jewelry" Celestial Maiden


Ah, I forgot to post my new creation here. It's a beautiful and made choker I named "Celestial maiden".




Why such a name? Because I felt like one wile trying it on :D The choker is decorated with beautiful black laces. I could not decide should they go up or down. That's why I just sew all the other details in the way it would be possible to wear it both ways. :D 

The little heart is actually an onyx. I love onyx. I heard it'a a stone of witches and sorcerers. 
The rose cameo is made by me without any mold, so there is no other cameo like that :D 
Ah, it would be nice to have a girl to model my jewelry. I wonder if I could find one where I live... So, Lithuanian Goth girls if you want to play a model for me, just contact me;)
Deadlycherries@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment